Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Face Shop's Club 20 VIP Card

Soooo... Like I said yesterday, I was hoping to drop by The Face Shop today so I can get their Club 20 VIP card.


AND I DID!^___^

Unlike the other Korean make-up brands wherein you have to spend a minimum purchase amount, you have to pay P150 (around $3) to get the card.

My mom's a bit peeved because the card you'll be paying for is a glossy paper card, it's not the plastic kind lile the one from Etude House.

Anyway, this is a card for you to use to get invited to exclusive skincare/make-up workshops and products launches/events. If you have this card, you get access to upcoming products, promotions and activities.

It's a card made for beauty bloggers! Hahaha.

So again, you pay P150 for this card, BUT! You get a gift pack when you get the Club 20 VIP card.

The gift pack includes the following items:

1 Real Nature Lemon face mask
A bottle of Clean Face Mild toner and a bottle of Clean Face Mild lotion
5 sample packets of E'thym Recharge Essence
5 sample packets of Natural Sun Aq Power Long Lasting Sun Cream (what a mouthful!>.<)
5 sample packets of Face It Powder Perfection BB

Please see the attached picture for visual.:)

The plastic bag containing the freebies has intructions at the back explaining the process of using the sample products. You may or may not folle the instructions, but it's a plus that it's there to guide you (especially to those who have yet to use these kinds of products).

Package also says that the samples are enough for 5 (days) usage.

I suppose it would.

The only downside is I think my Clean Face toner doesn't have anything in it. I've been shaking the bottle a number of times; however, I really don't feel or atleast hear something. Boohoo.

Any possibilities that they will replace this?

I'm to shy to ask since this is a freebie. I technically didn't buy it (although my package actually has a price tag. Haha). Pfft.

Ohyeah! Card says it's only valid until June of next year. I am unsure of the renewal process.

4 comments:

  1. There should be some VIP stuff for Scratch Cards it would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plastic business cards are really providing best stuff and are popular among people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Plastic Cards Printing companies have ability of renewal process of the cards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...