Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Quick post. Additional Tony Moly haul!

Of course I had to go back to Tony Moly!

I already mentioned that I wanted to go back to get some other stuff that I didn't get to the last time...

...which I did!

So I got a serum (Aqua Teardrop line), an essence (Floria line), Hanbang mask sheets (again! I don't think one can have enough mask sheets since they're for one time use only), another facial wash (I honestly don't need this), and a lipstick.

I've already used everything except the facial wash/foam so I'm hoping to share my thoughts sometime soon.

Oh, since I spent more than P1,500, I got the Sun BB facial cleanser for free (hence, I really didn't need the Dear Me facial foam. Haha).

Laters, babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...