Thursday, February 21, 2013

Haul: 130221 Etude House



I suppose readers would realize how much I love Etude House. Most of my hauls are from this brand.

I think I'm blaming the pinkness of it all as to why I cannot seem to step away from it. Hahaha.

Supposedly I just really wanted to buy my brother and I a tube each of the Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam (which I raved about here!) because we both loved it so much.

I happen to read on EH Philippines' Facebook page that they have a new boutique at SM North EDSA. I visited the original boutique first but the SAs there were unfamiliar to me so I went to the second boutique. The SAs that I know and know me are there. Hooray!

Apparently, boutique #2 is for promotional use only and around 3-6 they'll probably leave the space for another store to use.

Why am I telling you this?

Well, the 2nd boutique has the on sale items on display.

The reason why I got more than I actually planned is because of the sale items.

Obviously, you can sense how much of a sucker I am for EH.

The only regular priced item(s) in my haul are the tubes of Baking Powder foam which is P328 each.

Everything else is on sale.\(♥.★)>

The SAs also made me use my Pink card points becausey card is about to expire and they will be releasing a new card come March.

Below are the items I managed to get using my Pink card points


Prices for the sale items are as follows:

AC Clinic Mask Sheet box (5 pieces) - P299
Nymph Aura Jelly Tint #1 and #2 - P164 each
Princess Finger Food Lemon Sugar - P99
Peach Water Gloss #1 - P149
Petit Darling High Beam Polish BR302 - P49
Shine Up Stick #4 and #5 - P89 each

They still have items on sale. You might want to drop by and check them out.^^

Hi! Sharing your thoughts and experiences is highly encouraged and appreciated. Please do not hesitate to leave your website/blog URL for me to check out either by leaving a comment or posting on the Cbox. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...