Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sharing my thoughts: Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam

Hiiiiiii!

I'd like to be productive today and thought of at least posting something on my blog as I've been neglecting it for quite a while now.

I had a realization that my skin needs more oomph when it comes to cleansing at night. While whatever cleanser I use works, I need a more heavy duty cleanser to make me believe that my face is, well... clean.>.<

As of this post, my current facial cleanser/foam is Tony Moly Dear Me Facial Foam Cleanser. While it does its job, I feel like there's still a lot of dirt left on my face when I use it at night.

My cotton pad with Etude House's Wonder Pore Freshner can attest to that. Haha.

So when I went for an overnight vacation at the beach, I finally took out my Baking Powder cleanser from my Etude House gift set.

I have a 30ml tester of baking powder goodness that is very travel friendly.

The first time I used it I felt really good about it. No breakouts whatsoever.\(☆.♥)>

I really felt like my face is clean and it felt smooth.

My brother liked it so much that he was asking me to give it to him! (Of course I didn't give it to him. It's mine!)

So for this past week, I've been using this and I feel really refreshed all the time like it's making my skin breathe.

It's gentle enough not to cause other skin problems but tough enough to remove make-up even without using a make-up remover.

I will definitely buy the big tube for myself and maybe another one for my bro so he doesn't steal mine.:P

The Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam (as well the BB Deep Cleansing Foam) is available at Etude House Philippines for P398 for a 170ml tube.

♥♡♥
• Cleanses a days worth of dirt
• Did not break me out
• Gentle on skin but tough on dirt
• Can remove make-up

Rating: ★★★★

Will I repurchase?: While I did not buy the sample tube I'm using right now, I will definitely buy the big tube.

*UPDATE: 130221*

The Pore cleanser costs P328 while the BB Deep cleanser is P398 at the Etude House boutiques.^^ I got me the big tube of the Pore cleanser.

I have been using this for 2 weeks now and I can honestly say that my face is getting smoother.^^

Hi! Sharing your thoughts and experiences is highly encouraged and appreciated. Please do not hesitate to leave your website/blog URL for me to check out either by leaving a comment or posting on the Cbox. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...