Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sharing My Thoughts: Etude House Vitamin A Essence Mask Sheet


I have an addiction with buying mask sheets. I currently have more than a handful in stock right now.

Since it's the first one I grabbed, I decided to use the Etude House Vitamin A Essence mask sheet.



I almost always place my mask sheets inside the freezer for a few minutes to make me feel more refreshed, as well as to keep the essence from running on my face.

This mask sheet is supposed to be used to tighten the skin.

Product Description, Directions of Use, and Ingredient List

I have always loved the fit of EH mask sheets, and this one does not disappoint. It fits my face perfectly.



The essence got absorb my face easily; howver it does feel a bit sticky.

It stung a bit on the first application but I did not have any other immediate bad reaction. My face was a bit glowing after use.

Now I can't say that I felt a tightening feeling on my sin, but then again, not all products provide immediate results.

I would also like to point out that the essence smells like old lipstick. Like early 90s type of lipstick smell. It was awful.

While it did not break me out, there were no instant results either. And the smell is eeewww..

Will I repurchase?: Hell no! The smell is such a turn off. Etude House has a lot more mask sheets to offer.

Hi! Sharing your thoughts and experiences is highly encouraged and appreciated. Please do not hesitate to leave your website/blog URL for me to check out either by leaving a comment or posting on the Cbox. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...