Sunday, March 31, 2013

Face Mask of the Day: Nature Republic's Given By Nature Rose Hip Mask Sheet

Aigooo... As always, my apologies for the lack of update. I am currently nursing my health.

Anyhoo, I haven't bought anything new recently as my money goes to my meds instead. However, as I have been a horder, I still have a lot of stuff I have not tried yet and this mask sheet is one of them.

I am currently using it while I'm typing this. LOL.
This mask sheet is sold at Nature Republic boutiques for P65 ($1+).


Per the packet, this is a mask sheet with the active ingredient of rose hip to make your skin firm and smooth.

I was surprised with the mask sheet itself. It felt a bit stiff but it's nearly transparent. I was thinking that this would make it sturdy.

But nooooo...


Can you see the tears? That's what happened when I tried to move it to fit my face.>.< A bit disappointing really.

It smells just like roses but not really empowering. Which is good for me since I am not much of a fan of the smell of roses.

Below is the ingredients list and directions for use if you're interested to know.



And this is how it looks like on me


The formula includes alcohol but I honestly did not feel any stinging. It's surprisingly gentle.

And any part of the mask sheet that actually got in contact with my skin feels dry now meaning it got absorbed already. Woohoo! Even EH mask sheet didn't get dry this fast on me.

This is how the mask sheet looks like after I used it. Lots of tears. Hahahaha.


I hope that it doesn't sound contradictory since I said it did get absorbed by my skin fast but after I removed the mask sheet, my face felt sticky-ish? Hahaha.

I feel like I've applied cream already.

Overall, I like that it was soothing and no redness happened.

I didn't like that the sheet teared easily and heavy after feeling.

Smooth face? Check. Firm skin? Uhmmm.. i need to use this a lot more to say something about skin firming.

It's worth a try.^^

PS the sticky feeling is slowly diminishing.:)8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...