Monday, March 11, 2013

Haul: Nature Republic

I've been meaning to buy a body lotion for a while now and the one I wanted was from Nature Republic.

Unfortunately, Etude House blinds me from buying elsewhere, so when I remember to drop by NR my budget is already spent at EH. Pfft.

So since Etude House Philippines has yet to release their new Pink card, I decided to visit Nature Republic at The Block.

What is awesome with Nature Republic is that you have their membership card, you will receive a 10% discount on your purchase.

They also have very nice GWPs which are mostly products.

Last time I received an ample sized facial cleanser.

And as much as I love the courtesy GWPs from Etude House, I would like to receive more product freebies to I'd get to know if they suit me or not.

This doesn't stop me from splurging at EH though.

Today I managed to take home the following:


• Breeze In Body Lotion in Asian Garden - P265
• Pretty Tree Autoliner in #1 and #2 - P145 each
• Given By Flower Mask Sheets x3 - P55 each
• Given By Nature Mask Sheet x2 - P55
• Style Shot Matt Wax (for my brother) - P295

For any purchase you will receive 1 sample of Moist Steam Cream. Again, per the SA that's any purchase.

For a minimum of P1,000 spent you will get a packet that includes a Mask Sheet, Emulsion, and the Moist Steam Cream.

For the sample packet, you have the option to choose from 3 packets. The one I got has a Snail Therapy Mask Sheet and The First Emulsion which is meant for whitening.

Another packet has a Mask Sheet with Jang Geun Suk and The First Emulsion, while the other packet has an Aqua Mask Sheet and an Aqua Emulsion.

And until March 31, 2013, for every P2,000 purchase you will get a Flower View Gel Liner.^^

Oohhh and for the Wednesdays of March, you can get a 10% discount on skincare, face, lips, and eye makeup. Beauty Essence card holders will get additional discounts. (Aahhhh! Why did I see this just now????) Purchase a minimum of P1,000 and you get a Panda Zero Waterproof Eyebrow liner.


Hi! Sharing your thoughts and experiences is highly encouraged and appreciated. Please do not hesitate to leave your website/blog URL for me to check out either by leaving a comment or posting on the Cbox. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...