Monday, April 29, 2013

Thrifting: Simply By Carlice

Hello, hello lovies!

As always I am way behind my posting due to real life (like always). Boo!

Anyway, I would just like to share with you something else that has been taking over my blog time.

Recently, my friend Paw and I have reopened our online shop.

Reopened because of the flop that is Multiply Philippines. Honestly! You can't access anything there.

I feel really bad for thr shop owners who have paid for their accounts especially if their shop is only located in Multiply. Pfft.

So back to the shop.. Here it is!


We're selling new and thrifted clothes. We try find one of a kind items that you won't see elsewhere.

Here are a few things we're selling from our first album:

Knitted Dress: P330

Authentic Zara Dress: P320

Brand New Denim Shorts: P230

Brand New Mini Skirt: P230
Our shop can be found here:

By the way, we have an ongoing promo and there's only one slot left:


If you're a resident of the Philippines, we hope that you can visit our shop and hopefully become our future clients.

Hi! Sharing your thoughts and experiences is highly encouraged and appreciated. Please do not hesitate to leave your website/blog URL for me to check out either by leaving a comment or posting on the Cbox. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...