Sunday, May 26, 2013

Overexposure


With my usual hiatus and MIA state, I'm kinda happy that I don't get paid to blog. A little cash would be nice, but deadlines not so much.

Like the usual suspect, work been an absolute life and energy vacuum. I would also like to add the fact that our internet connection these last few months was almost always non-existent.

I am still busy with my online shop with my friend P. A bit disappointed that we're having a hard time finding clients though. So that's a bit sad.

We've currently ventured on promoting via Instagram as well, but again, due to the sucky internet, I don't get the chance to see and promote on IG. I am hoping to change that soon, though!

Anyway, while it's almost time EXO's comeback, I have also found the chance to return to Tumblr and see what's happening there.

After going thru Tumblr I honestly realized that I missed editing photos.

I finally own an SLR; however, I still do not assume to be photographer. That's a definite no-no.

The only reason why I bought one was for the focus of the subjects I take pictures of.

Editing has always been what I wanted to do, not to actually take the pictures.

Yeah, I'm weird like that.

And again, since I did miss tweaking with my Photoshop, I edited some new stuff for the shop for my personal satisfaction.

I hope you enjoy them and if you're in the Philippines, maybe I can invite you to come take a look at what we have? Maybe we can provide you with your own one-of-a-kind piece of individuality.

KRISSY.
ROBIN.
JOEY.
BLAKE.
LILA.
For anyone who is interested, our shop can be found HERE.

Hi! Sharing your thoughts and experiences is highly encouraged and appreciated. Please do not hesitate to leave your website/blog URL for me to check out either by leaving a comment or posting on the Cbox. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...