Saturday, September 7, 2013

Social life? What is that?

Lack of posts/updates. So what's new about that?

EXO has been taking a whole lot of time suckage for me. So I'm mostly on Tumblr for now.

However, I have new items that I have ordered and they have been with me for a few weeks now.

I haven't been doing much usage of my make up stuff as we recently suffered with bad weather and when weather does not cooperate you don't give much effort to look nicer since the rain/wind will make you look like a lunatic anyway.

Here's to hoping that I find the groove again. Ciao!

Hi! Sharing your thoughts and experiences is highly encouraged and appreciated. Please do not hesitate to leave your website/blog URL for me to check out either by leaving a comment or posting on the Cbox. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...